Here are some of the activities that the members of the Co-creation project do. They include publishing articles, books, and online resources, teaching at universities and training courses, and presenting at international and academic conferences. Through our activities, we hope to facilitate effective application of the concepts of co-creation and transdisciplinarity into the practice.
Education and training
- TERRA SCHOOL
- Lectures at various universities in Japan and Korea (e.g. Doshisha University, Kwansei Gakuin University, Gifu University and Kyonggi University).
Educational materials (videos)
Information for environmental issues
Publication (articles, books, reports, booklets etc.)
- Yuko Onishi, 2022, Chapter 12: Visualising Ideas, Nurturing Ideas – Basic Processes and Practical Examples of Online Workshops, in Y. Kondo and H. Mallee (eds.) Visualizing Environmental Issues: Images, dialogues, and co-creation, Showado, 194p, ISBN: 9784812221211, in Japanese.
- Yuko Onishi, 2022, Basic guide to Miro for participants in online workshops, Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, ISBN: 9784910834092.
- Yuko Onishi; Rob Kuipers, 2022, TERRA School 2021 Report: Engaging online, Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, ISBN: 9784910834078.
- Yuko Onishi; Rob Kuipers, 2022, TERRA School 2022 Report: Asia meets Africa, Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, ISBN: 9784910834085.
- Yuko Onishi, 2022, TERRA School 2019 Report: Invitation to Co-creation, Research Institute for Humanity and Nature.
International and national conferences and academic meetings (presentations, lectures, etc.)
- Yuko Onishi, 2022, Reviewing transdisciplinarity and knowledge co-creation concepts in Japan and abroad, Japan Geoscience Union Meeting, May 2022, Invited talk.
- Yuko Onishi, 2022, Transdisciplinarity and co-creation concepts in Japan, Sustainability and Research Innovation Congress, Jun. 2022, Pretoria, session convener.
- Bonjun Koo; Rob Kuipers; Yuko Onishi, 2022, Tackling Societal Challenges through Transdisciplinary Research, Apr. 2022, Field-based Approach to Reinforce Community Resilience: Lessons from COVID-19 and Large-Scale Disasters, Korea, Invited talk.
- Bonjun Koo and Yuko Onishi, Co-creation Approaches and Its Challenges to Coping with the Climate Crisis, 2022 Asian Conference on Crisisonomy, July 2022, Invited talk.